Signs of Angels!Angels are spiritual beings with a much different frequency compared to humans. Increasing your present moment awareness of the angels is one of the best ways to start noticing their guidance, especially when you know some of the common signs to look for.
Angelic guidance can and does come in the form of channeled messages, dreams, and directly receiving insight… You may receive flashes of inspiration, learn from your angels during meditation, or experience the angels profoundly through your psychic senses.
Guidance from the angels also comes more subtly. Angels are constantly drawing our attention towards signs, and they leave clues and hints which serve to nudge us in the right direction. While many of these angel signs may seem small at first, when focused on, acknowledged and appreciated, they often increase in frequency and size.
Angel signs are all around and can come in a variety of ways depending on your current challenges, next steps, or the questions you’ve asked. Your angels know you, and so they know which signs will capture your attention, contain personal meaning, or best guide your next steps…
Angels are always near, and any sign from these powerful spiritual beings, however small it may be, is a beautiful and symbolic reminder of their love and support.
Here is a quick look at some common signs from the angels. These angel signs can come as a validation or answer to a question you may have asked, or they may serve to simply remind you your angels are with you, and that they’re ready and willing to help.
When you notice a sign which may be from your angels. Breathe, be aware, and thank your angels for reaching out with their love and guidance. As you tune into the signs from angels, and practice present moment awareness you can become more in sync with your angels, and the guidance and assistance they have for you.
Common Angel Signs!
1. FeathersFinding feathers on your path is one of the more commonly known signs of the angels. Feathers of any color are a beautiful reminder that your angels are near, loving and supporting you from behind the scenes. When you find feathers in a place which is somewhat abnormal is an especially powerful angelic sign. When you find white feathers they’re almost always a sign from your angel… Even when you’re in a place where white birds are present.
2. CloudsOne of the most obvious of angel signs through the clouds, is a cloud which looks like an angel. Your angels may also drawn your awareness towards clouds that look like hearts, as well as many other shapes and symbols to offer .
3. ScentsHave you ever noticed a lovely sweet scent and been unable to identify the source? This very well may be a sign from your angels! Angels often love to make their presence known through the power of scent. You may notice your Guardian Angels presence through a lovely rich and chocolatey smell, or the nearness of Archangels through the sweet subtle scent of flowers. Scent is a commonly used sign from your ancestors or loved ones who have crossed over as well… Do you smell your grandmothers perfume and sense her near? Odds are very high that her spirit is right there with you. Do you smell something awful? This is NOT a sign from your angels! In my experience the scents angels broadcast are always completely divine.
4. Babies and PetsBabies and animals have not yet taken on many of the filters which can block people’s ability to clearly see the angels. Have you ever noticed a baby looking up smiling at the ceiling, or excitedly gazing into the air, or at a blank spot on the wall? Or perhaps your pets’ focus is entirely captured by something you seem unable to see… Chances are they’re looking right at an angel! In the presence of angels babies, small children, and animals will be at ease, comforted… and excited.
5. MusicI have met several people whose first experience of the angels was when they started to hear angelic singing originating from outside the physical world. Angels may also communicate with you through recurring songs you hear on the radio. Or by causing you to hear a series of songs, all with a very similar theme. Angels are often sending messages through music, whether it is through a song which just starts playing in your mind, hearing peaceful tranquil music when meditating, or continuing to hear a certain song on the radio… Pay attention to this guidance through music which can often be a clear sign from your angels.
7. Sparkles of LightAngels are beings of love and light. Seeing orbs, unexplained shimmers of light, or flashes of color, are all common ways of experiencing your angels. A bright star which catches your attention, shafts of light streaming down from above, a flash of light appearing without an actual light source, light shimmering off an object in an unusual way, or an orb of light hovering near, are all signs of angels. Try closing your eyes, and if you still see the light, it’s very likely an angel with you. Breathe, relax, and if you’re ready your angel may expand the light before you, or envelop you within the angelic glow to bring you healing, upliftment, and rejuvination.
8. RainbowsRainbows are a common symbol of Divine love. When you ask for angelic assistance and shortly after see a rainbow, know your prayers have been heard and are being answered. If you’ve been thinking about your angels, or asked for a sign, and you notice a rainbow, it’s likely your angels confirming they are with you. A rainbow orb around the moon, a double rainbow, or a rainbow appearing when it hasn’t even been raining, are extra spectacular signs from your angels bringing encouragement, and validation from the heavens.
9. Temperature ChangeWhen you’re in the presence of angels, you may experience a change in temperature, which can be a wonderful validation that your angels are with you. You may suddenly feel a warm glowing light around you. Or you may get the chills, and feel cold, with a tingling or pressure in your head or on the back of your neck. This shouldn’t be uncomfortable… For me it is an exciting physical manifestation from these angelic spiritual beings.
10. FeelingsIf you feel like you are in the presence of an angel… You probably are! You may feel like someone just walked past you, when no one is there, or you may get the impression someone is present in a room with you when it is empty. Your angels may reach out to you, very subtly and wrap you in their wings of love, brush your arm or neck, or gently place their hand on your back or shoulder. Sometimes angels will make their presence very obvious giving you an overwhelming sense of unconditional love. Or when you’re in a book store, you get the chills, and then a book suddenly jumps off the shelf. Pay attention, your angel is with you!
11. Signs or AdvertisementsAngel signs will often come in the form of noticing a message on a physical sign or billboard. When you ask for guidance from your angels stay open and alert, and you may start noticing a certain word or phrase on a number of billboards, street names, or shop signs. Recently I was in New Mexico and planning to take a trip to either Sedona AZ, or Southern New Mexico… I wasn’t sure which option to choose, and so I asked for help from my angels in making the decision (while riding as a passenger in a car). Almost immediately after asking, a huge sign for “Sedona Health and Nutrion” appeared on the street right before me. This was an advertisement for a local business… But I took the hint and ended up having an incredibly magical, and rewarding trip to Sedona AZ.
12. VoicesWhen you receive a message in your mind, or you a whispered voice which seems to appear out of thin air, you may be experiencing the guidance of your angels. Don’t assume you’re making it up! If you can’t really hear what is being said, ask your angel to speak a bit louder so you can understand. Hearing the guidance of your angels is a beautiful sign of their presence, and is common when you are in need of comfort, reassurance, or angelic guidance.
Contained within the signs the angels leave us is infinite possibility for growth and positive transformation. The key is to be present, and aware, and to look for the signs from the angels. Angels have a way of making their presence known, and so you may experience them in a way that’s not listed… With presence and awareness you can tune into, experience, and act upon the signs you receive from your angels.