Tuesday, August 4, 2015

GOOD VIBES FROM THE ANGELS

I have been seeing nice pics from the web since I opened my laptop....
those pics led me to the thought
of the Good Angels around me....


here's one with a caption:

"Merry Meet and Good Morning,
Grab yourself a little sunshine today."

from 
 Pangur BánPractitioners of the Craft 

 


 and then succeeded by this:



I would love to personalize this by adding this last line for myself:

"filled with Money, Luck and Prosperity..." 

 ... And there's somethin else....I have been moved by this pic and story.... 
This lovely post is from 

Trending Pinoy Videos



Ito yung sa Shakey's Philippines Valenzuela branch near SM Valenzuela.
July 22, 2015 around 7-8 PM
May pumasok na nanay bitbit niya yung baby niya. Nilapitan siya ng isang staff at tinanong kung anong kailangan nila. Sabi ng babae kung pwede daw na makahingi sila ng kanin. Akala ko papalabasin na sila kasi baka nakakaabala pero mabait din ang guard at hinayaan na muna silang nasa loob hanggang sa balikan sila ng staff. After ng ilang minuto lumabas na yung staff ay may dalang plastic na may lamang kanin.
Good job Shakey's Valenzuela saludo kami sa inyo.




At this moment, I am at the lowest point of my life... 
I have asked God to  change the course of my life...
to help me and save me from my woes ....

...it's been a while since i typed those words....
then i was attracted to the pic from FB.... and then later realized
that this is the Angel's
SUBTLE MESSAGE to me .... 

I saw this from 

There is a little witch in all of us
...as shared by
Chris Jadewitch Cantuccini




I saw another post...,
and this motivated me a lot.....

 "Nobody can go BACK &
Start a new BEGINNING
But anyone can start TODAY
and make a new ENDING..."

1 comment:

  1. I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from America Express Hackers & we both confirmed it if it really works. Truly, the card worked & without delay i gave it a try also. Ever since then I've been withdrawing up to $10,000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. Am glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works and made me rich!! Are you poor or in search of financial aid? Instead of getting a loan, i will advise you get this blank ATM card now!! This Carmella Raymond citizen of United States. Contact them now!! E-mail: ( americaexpresscard@hotmail.com ) and also, you can call or Text this Cell Number: +1 (518) 460-6400..

    ReplyDelete