Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ANGELS

          Sooo...... i have been quite attached with and to the heavenly idea regarding ANGELS, GUARDIAN ANGELS and the ARCHANGELS.... they are all AWESOME to work with..., 
that is, if you let them and ask them for their intervention..... because they'll just keep on watching and guarding you unless you ask for their great help.....  Well, i've learned that they would only voluntarily intervene if you are in danger..,  most especially if it is not your time yet to die.... They are so awesome, aren't they?

          Well, i remember my Mom teaching us to recite an evening prayer to our Guardian Angels before sleeping when we were still kids.... and if I can remember it right, i think it goes something like this (without peeking at the GOOGLE ) :
          "Oh ANGEL of GOD, my Guardian dear
            to whom His love,
            commits me here...
            ever this night, be at my side
            to light and guide,
            to rule and guard...."
          That was really my favourite, actually.... it gives a feeling of security....that though i do not see this Invisible Friend, i know and feel that i am really being protected......( Thanks, Guys! <3 )

          So that's the start of my inclination to these loving Beings of Light..... For ages..., that thought has actually inspired me to seek MORE info about them...I actually became curious about my Guardian  Angel's name.... They say that if you want to know  their names, all you just need to do is to close your eyes.....meditate, or concentrate....seek  their presence as you breathe deeply with your mind connecting to them...... You may feel some tingling sensations...., subtle brushes of energies, either warm or cold and  a feeling of peace deep within..., you may not even notice that you are smiling when you are in those  heavenly moments...... You will know when you are ready to ask.....
          Angels don't have GENDERS....., as i have mentioned above..., they are Beings of Light....., but in some articles,if you are blessed enough to see them..., they will appear in accordance with how you perceive them, just like in the Bible a long long time ago... ArchangelGabriel , however, is the only Angel to be perceived and interpreted as a LADY, or to have a feminine  gender or appearance....But regardless of the gender issue...., I  still asked whether  my Guardian Angel is a guy or lady?.... A few moments of silence while eyes closed..., i felt i was receiving some subtle answers, implying that my Guardian Angel is a Guy..... and so now for the name:

          I love ROSES..... when I asked for his name..., i wasn't surprised at all if it sounded somewhat like the roses.... Actually the name that i got was "ROCHELLO"... After that I made a self-portrait of myself as an Angel in watercolour....., pretending to be my Guardian Angel Rochello......... I hope i can find it so that i could take its picture  and paste it here.....

       

          Anyways...., Angels are God's servants and Messengers...... so if you think of kneeling down before them for the purpose of WORSHIPPING them......well then.....think again....... ANGELS DON'T WANT TO BE WORSHIPPED, nor wanting  to be PRAYED AT... simply because they are like US...., they are also  SERVANTS of GOD...... So in connection to the Angel Prayer which my Mom taught me in my childhood days.....well..., i don't do that anymore... or should i say , I don't do the praying anymore, pertaining to the Angels....... At times i recite that "Prayer" but i don't think of it that I am praying to them..., but rather in a form of ASKING.............. ANGELS state that if you want their help, guidance, assistance, etc......all you have to do is ASK !
https://www.facebook.com/LightworkerDanica/photos/a.637154196337231.1073741827.637141619671822/789439971108652/?type=1&theater
01SEPT2014

No comments:

Post a Comment